All summer, I've been working on Christmas crafts for my new e-book, Kitschmas Crafting with Va-Voom Vintage! I know it's a little too early for the holidays but I just wrapped it up this week and I'm too excited to keep quiet till its official release next weekend!
In Kitschmas Crafting with Va-Voom Vintage I teach you how to craft a very retro Christmas in your own home with her kitschy step-by-step projects for your tree, dining table, mantle and holiday wardrobe. Deck your halls in lights and tinsel, 1950s style.
Kitschmas Crafting with Va-Voom Vintage is available for pre-sale until November 1st!
This glittery guide of over 100 pages, complete with vintage holiday photos and full-color instructions includes ...
- 26 step by step holiday craft projects from bygone eras
- Upcycling and decorating secrets for an authentic vintage look on a budget
- Printable templates and patterns included
- My guide to retro holiday fashions with accessories that you can make
- Plus 4 printable full color holiday cards from the 1950s
- tips on how to find original vintage holiday décor to mix with your handmades.
Projects range from expert-level to kid-friendly, perfect for scouts, youth groups and creating wonderful holiday memories with your family.
a peek at a few of the projects inside: